Being there for the ones you love is possible with early detection of heart disease. A simple heart scan could help.
Often, the first sign of a heart problem is a heart attack. Our CT Heart Scan can find disease even when you have no symptoms. It takes an in-depth look at the coronary artery walls to check for calcium build-up - an indicator of heart disease.
Advanced Heart Scan $99*
- Quick and painless
- State-of-the-art CT scanner helps predict your risk of heart disease
- Detects and measures calcium build-up
- Gives you a calcium score that can be used to make decisions about your future cardiovascular health
It's important to know whether or not you are at risk for heart disease. Find out early.
You may be at greater risk if you:
- are a male over 45 or a female over 50
- have a family history of heart disease
- have diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- are overweight, inactive or a smoker
Schedule today and receive a free pedometer!
You can reduce your risk of heart disease.
Take the first step by using your free pedometer to help you make strides to good health. (While supplies last.)
No matter what your calcium score or other risk factors, leading a healthy lifestyle can greatly reduce your chance of having a heart attack. So, eat right, exercise often, quit smoking and see your doctor regularly.
For more on our extensive cardiac services, click here.
*This is a self-pay service. Medicare and other insurers do not typically pay for heart.