Early detection is your best defense against lung cancer. A simple lung scan could help.
If you smoke or have smoked in the past, you could be at risk for lung cancer. We are offering a simple imaging scan that can detect lung cancer, even in its earliest stages. When caught early, lung cancer is highly curable. This inexpensive screening is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
Lung Cancer Screening CT Scan, now available for just $149*
- Quick and painless - takes just 15-20 minutes
- Noninvasive, low radiation procedure
- Takes detailed pictures of the lungs
- Detects even the smallest tumors
This scan is recommended for:
- Current and former smokers between 55 and 80 years old
- Those with a family history of lung cancer and/or lung disease, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Those exposed to radon, silica, cadmium, asbestos, arsenic, diesel fumes and nickel
Schedule your screening today.
Call 877.737.4636 to make an appointment. Self referrals welcome.
For more on our imaging services, click here.
*Normally $300-$500, this is a self-pay service. Medicare and other insurers do not typically pay for CT lung cancer screenings.